Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Transparent.

Okay, so, today my friend said, "You know your blog is on your Facebook, right?"

NO, REALLY? (I love you dear!) But anyway, I'm aware. He also pointed out that my 'code names' are ridiculous. So what? They're more fun when they're ridiculous. And okay, most of the time people know who I'm talking about, but guess what? It's not like I sit there and talk about what a disgusting person I think [fill in the blank] is.

It's a delicate balance, to be personal and honest without being overly so. For the most part, the greater percentage of my friends aren't privy to the personal details of my life. Aka, really only my roommates and close friends know about the boys/crazy people (wait, aren't those the same thing?! :P jk). The code names are  so that casual blog creepers don't automatically know everything about me and the people I associate with. Plus, code names are fun to come up with!

Anyway, let me explain why I missed Monday.

Very slyly, Air Force Cadet (the original!) got me to take him grocery shopping. It was so entertaining. I laughed a LOT, especially when he accidentally squirted body wash all over his face... Hehe. We already made plans to hang out again. So I guess he's not actually on the list of vanishing guys. But he met two of my roommates, and they were both in agreement that he's hot. Aside from that, he's an intriguing person, and I want to know more about him. It probably won't go anywhere, but I'm not ruling him out as a possibility. Yet. Although, he might have to stay on his toes to keep up with...

Fuji. Oh my gosh. I really want to punch the universe in the face. So I get to work, and my dear friend Lindy Hop said, "I think someone likes you." Um, what? "Go check your box." I knew pretty much right off the bat that HE[Fuji] had done SOMETHING, but I didn't know what.

HE LEFT ME CHOCOLATE. With a note apologizing that we hadn't gotten to do lunch today.

What the heck. Who is this boy? And what on earth does he see in me?

Anyway, I walked around work smirking like a fool and eating my chocolate- Dove, no less. (He even has good taste, who is he?! Seriously!) So, I definitely like him. But I'm a little nervous that he likes me more than I like him. It's still too early for me to make a decision on the depth of my affection. But I'm so comfortable around him. And I do very much enjoy being treated so well.

Sigh. Can I just go on my mission now?

No comments:

Post a Comment