Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tonsillitis.

The good news: we know what it is.

The bad news: it's not going away anytime soon (we're talking, MAYBE Thursday. Crap).

Definitely wanting to throw rocks at the universe right now.

You know how, when you were little, and missing school to be sick was something you wanted, until you actually got sick, and then you hated it? Yeah, the only thing that changes in college is that your mom isn't around to take care of you anymore.

And that just stinks.

I am enjoying some quality RvB though. :)

But seriously, I am so tired of being sick. Being in so much pain you can't even sleep? Yeah, definitely not one of my favorite things.


One more thing before I go...

THERE IS A LIVE ACTION TRAILER FOR SKYRIM. (I typed a bunch of that holding the shift key down before I realized there's a caps lock button for a reason...) I peed my pants. Okay not literally. But.....
Do you understand now?

No comments:

Post a Comment