Monday, October 3, 2011

Odd.

So, one of my favoritest bands of EVER (MuteMath) just released a new album. October 4th. But, apparently they think I live on the East Coast, so it's downloading RIGHT NOW. :O
I'm freaking out.
Today was a good day. I finally got my car cd player fixed, HALLE-freakin-LUJAH! I'm so happy, I'm tempted to drive the Alpine Loop in the rainy dark blasting music super loud just to celebrate. But I need to be smarter with my gas.
FHE was great, there's this boy in my family who is INCREDIBLY cute, super nice, genuine, and just generally all-around great, except... he's shorter than me. :( Ughhhhh. Why must this always happen to me?!
On a side note, Triple A wants to hang out... and I don't know if I want to or not. He was a super nice guy in person, but (no offense!) he texts like a total moron. Don't make me give you examples. Okay, yeah, I'm being a bit pretentious, but... come on. It's not that hard to use proper English. Agh, I'm not a jerk, I swear.

I think I'm addicted to music.

EDIT: It downloaded. I've already listened to it twice through without stopping. It is the most gorgeous thing I have ever heard in my life. Slight exaggeration? Yes. Still amazing? VERY YES.

1 comment: