Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nervous.

I'm nervous about Skyrim. And I have no idea why.

I have absolutely no reason to be nervous about anything. My computer will be able to play it very well, if not perfectly. I know enough about the Elder Scrolls franchise and the quality of games that Bethesda puts out that I know I'll like it. I've seen enough material on it through YouTube that I know it's going to be an incredible game. I have seriously nothing to be nervous about.

Yet somehow... something is there.

Maybe it's because I played Oblivion for an hour or so today and was completely disinterested. (That may be because of Skyrim.)

Maybe it's because I've watched so much material that I'm afraid it won't be very surprising. (YEAH RIGHT.)

Maybe it's because I'm afraid that somehow I won't completely fall in love with it... (Unlikely.) I think this is because of the last video game I bought (The Last Templar I think it's called, it was like 10 bucks and looked really fun. It could be, but the controls are completely escaping me and I'm not interested in investing in a brand new game two weeks before Skryim) was so disappointing.

Eh, whatever. In TWO WEEKS my fears will be over anyway. I'll play like a crazy fool all night (seriously, if Oblivion is any indication, I literally will play all night until I have to...) go to class, then come home and play like a crazy fool until I have to go to work, then play like a crazy fool until I literally pass out.

I AM SO FREAKING STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(And yes, I know that grammatically speaking adding more !s does not express more excitement. I don't care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment