Thursday, October 6, 2011

SNOW!

It snowed in the mountains. Like, holy crap. I am so excited, it's kind of ridiculous. If my skis weren't in Logan, they would resume their normal place in my bed. Yep. IN MY BED. Once upon a time I had photographic evidence that my skis spent a few nights in my bed (when they first arrived), but that evidence has long since been lost. Okay, 'LONG' being a year.
Anyway, snow turns me into this ridiculous, hyper, ecstatic person who claps her hands and bounces up and down a lot. Because snow=skiing. And you probably know how I feel about skiing.

SO, in celebration of the snow, I drove up to Squaw Peak to have a snowball fight with myself, and take pictures of the snowy autumn leaves. It was wonderful. I would have been clapping my hands had I not had to maintain a steady grip on the steering wheel.

It was gorgeous.



I am so excited for winter, it's a little ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment