Thursday, October 20, 2011

Paradise.

I'm kind of completely in love with this song, and this music video.

As summer says its final goodbyes, and winter gets ever close (some of our new rental skis arrived yesterday, I don't think I have ever been so giddy in my entire life) all I can think about is how nice a vacation would be right about now. Hawaii? Um, yeah. Take me there.

I just can't stop thinking about how nice it would be to just... vanish for a little while. No school, no boys... I don't mind work though, so that's not something to escape.

On the subject of work, today was the first day of our rental bike sale. And I'm sad, because I really loved having free access to really nice bikes. And now I admit that I really want a road bike. I had THAT much fun on my bike ride date.

I think cycling will be a new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment