Monday, October 10, 2011

myITlab.

GRRRRRRR I hate myITlab. It's so dumb. It just makes me hate this stupid class more than anything else on the planet.
GRRRR.

Okay. I'm okay.

Today was decent. I texted Mr. Butler (against my better judgment) and all I got back were like, two responses. So, that was a little lame. I'm not going to freak out about it or anything yet, because that's a tad ridiculous. However, it was a little unusual. Okay, not all that unusual. He didn't text me at all on Saturday. But it's really making me feel like I need to stick to my guns more than ever on this one. Let him be the man, and all that jazzy fizzle.

Honestly though, it's so frustrating. When it doesn't involve me, I feel like I totally have guys figured out. But as soon as you throw my being interested into the mix, you throw my powers of discernment out the window. So I've come to the conclusion that INTEREST CLOUDS JUDGMENT. And therefore, I will not make any judgment. At all. I will show interest, but I refuse to think about him all the time.





Yeah... that's not really working.

No comments:

Post a Comment