Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Amadeus.

Mmkay, so, I really love that movie. And I just watched it with my no-longer-gimp roommate! Three cheers for the not-gimp! lol.

Best part of the day - I TOTALLY PWN3D MY ISYS FINALS!!!! Oh yeah, I am the woman. I was even very seriously considering (nay, planning on) retaking Power Point in the second block, but upon completion of Excel, and hearing about how easy Power Point was, I took charge, and I did it. 'Hey,' I thought, 'if I fail, I can retake it anyway, and if I don't, then I just mega scored!' Yeah, guess who only missed ONE QUESTION, and that question because of a computer glitch? Yup, you guessed it. David. JK, it was totally me.
It was a really cool little slap upside the head from heaven that I'm better at this whole college thing than I think I am. But seriously.

Other best part of the day - essentially convincing AFC that he wants to go to the Imagine Dragons concert with me on Saturday prior to our watching... crud, which war movie are we watching this week?

Most 'ugh' inducing part of the day - realizing that Smith Optics makes prescription eyewear. Check out these bad boys in black/teal. And let's not forget these. I would really like both of those. I think having eyewear variety would be quite lovely. Oh well. Another day, I suppose.

I'm very much frustrated with the man situation. Today an attractive random stranger hit on me on my way to school. What the... that never happens to me. Fuji came over (he needs a better nickname, he is so great) after buying me J-Dawg's (how can I NOT love a man who buys me culinary perfection?) and helped me finish up Power Point, then watched the first half of Amadeus with me and Not-Gimp. AFC, rather than saying, "Oh, we can just do the movie another night," definitely indirectly expressed a smidgen of interest by agreeing to at the very least watch the movie after the show, if not even come to the show with me. Crap.

RAWR. And I don't mean in the 'rawr means I love you in dinosaur' way. I mean in the 'oh my gosh my life is ridiculous and I pretend like I'm annoyed but I actually love it' way.

Next up to be rocked: two papers, some research, and pure project perfection. (+3 alliteration.)

No comments:

Post a Comment