Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whatif.

I recently added the 'Labels' feature to my blog... MAN, I blogged about Brandon a lot. But that's probably because I haven't had a 'real' boyfriend since him. I barely count David, in fact I don't really count David, (sorry dear) because we dated for a grand total of TEN DAYS. Yup.
I'm honestly not bothered by it, and when I read the post I wrote right after he broke up with me, I roll my eyes so much I worry they might stick. Frankly, I'm glad that David and I dated, because I probably would've always wondered, but I'm also glad we didn't keep dating, because although he is a fantastic friend, we really just... don't mesh, couple-wise. Which is fine! Seriously. He knows this, I know this, you know this.

Thursdays are a favorite. They're just nice. Tuesdays also. But Thursdays most especially.

I've been thinking a lot lately, about mission+school+work+my Study Abroad+boys (I'm exaggerating, you all know what I'm really thinking about). There are so many options to consider. What if I don't leave on my mission until AFTER my Study Abroad? (It's early July - end of August.) What if I don't go at all? What if I want to have that one summer of river guiding before I have to grow up and take responsibility and have a 'real' job? What if I meet my future husband? WHAT IF I'VE ALREADY MET HIM? (I've met quite a lot of young men in my lifetime, this in no way implies that I'm thinking about marrying any of the boys I've talked about recently. I'm serious.) What if a mission would be too hard? Whatifwhatifwhatifwhatif ahhhh I'm going crazy.

Chris didn't end up coming climbing with us. Not a big deal. I am admittedly a little bummed, but not TOO bummed, because he used the time to sleep so that he won't be a zombie tomorrow. On our for sure date. I hope you can see why I would appreciate that. :)

Climbing was fantastic though. Hands has a lot of potential to be a great climbing buddy, when he moves down to Provo for school in January we decided we're going to get passes to the Quarry and go climbing at least twice a week. I seriously haven't climbed so hard in ages, and I am super dead. My arms are seriously wasted. I'm so mad, I missed a redpoint on a 10a by the tiniest little slip. Ugh. So mad. But my last climb I redpointed a 7 (I know, SO INTENSE, right?) so that felt good. It was nice to end on an ego boost.

I'm exhausted, and I would also not like to be a zombie for my date tomorrow, so... Peace out, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment