Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Interview.

I'm going climbing tomorrow with Hands and Chris. Oh wait, you don't know who Hands is! Hands is the first boy I EVER held hands with. I was a freshman in high school, and I had been crushing on him for a long time. One day we held hands. We kept holding hands. I LIKED IT A LOT. Then four days later he 'dumped' me for this hoe bag. Don't worry, he thinks she's a hoe bag too. Anyway, I was mad. I didn't talk to him for a way long time.
A month or so ago, he added me on Facebook, fresh off his mission. And we've been chatting almost non-stop since. It's not really going anywhere, we both like other people, but it's nice to have good friends. Especially when those friends have known you for years.
Anyway, Hands is wanting to get more into climbing, so he practically begged me to teach him my ways. With some deliberation, I accepted. Tough decision. JK. He didn't beg. And the decision was not tough. I love teaching people to climb!
On a whim, since we're going to Momentum in Sandy (best climbing gym everrrrrrrrr), I invited Chris. And I think he's gonna come. And I'm super excited.

BECAUSE WE'RE CLIMBING, YOU DOLT. Okay, that's not all of it, you know me. But I am so excited to climb, it's killing me.

Interview with Sundance went pretty well. They asked some bizarre-o questions, like, "What is the purpose of life?" Um, what? I said it was to be the best person I could be and help others around me be better. I didn't want to get obnoxiously church-y on them. Not that I don't love the Church, I just... don't want to be one of those overbearing Mormons that only talks about the Church. One thing that was a little.... I dunno how to say, but when I had the second part of my interview with Jerry, the director of the snowsports school, whom I have met before, I told him that we had met, and that I had taken Neil Lundberg's ski instructor class. He said, "Oh, you're THAT GIRL."

Um.... what? He said he'd heard people talking about me, and I'm like, what the heck, "I hope it wasn't anything bad..." Apparently it wasn't. But who wants to be THAT GIRL, unless it's like, 'Oh yeah, THAT GIRL, the crazy awesome skier we pretty much are hiring on the spot but have to go through the motions anyway....' Unlikely.

Anyway. It's seven thirty and I don't want to do ANYTHING. I just want to eat junk food and read Lord of the Rings.

I really should do my homework...

EIGHT DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment