Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hiatus.

I know you're all dying to know how the date with Chris went.

OH MY GOSH.

Seriously. There's not a whole lot more than accurately describes my mind right now.

Dinner + laser tag = fun.

Fanboys + Kingdom of Heaven = great goodness in a few different forms.

Being the first girl he's cuddled with in 2 years = AMAZING.

No, I did not kiss him. Yes, I am completely okay with that.
Yes, I like him. And yes, I am aware that he reads this blog.

I literally cannot stop smiling. (Neither could he, he even said so. That text may or may not have gotten saved in my phone....)



[On a side note, he's trying to come up with a 'code name' for me, so he can blog about me. Ha. Presh. But I'm seriously excited to have a code name/be blogged about/see what he has to say. Any code name suggestions?]

No comments:

Post a Comment