Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Airport.

Well now it's time for the 'airport' post.

I am freaking pathetic. Tonight when Chris dropped me off at the airport, I was so bummed, it was a little ridiculous. And it's going to be a whole week until I see him again. PATHETIC. Pathetic pathetic pathetic. I am freaking pathetic.

Deep breaths. I'll be okay. I get to be in San Diego for the rest of the week! How is that a bad thing? And with the whole fam! (Read = favorite sister in law.)

I'm a dork and forgot about the TSA liquids rule... poor TSA guy having to go through my bag (read: swimsuit bottoms and other... similar... items...) to get my toothpaste out. Awkward.

Anyway, watching the Republic National Security Debate. Why are people so dumb?

A good day though - Chris came down this morning after work/school and we just hung out in Provo. Don't worry, there was dinch involved, so it did qualify as a date. But there was of course quality conversation, as always. Then he drove me to the airport, which frankly was really depressing, I am not a fan of saying goodbye.

Anyway, it's my turn to board... so.... peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment