Friday, December 2, 2011

Fa-reak!

It's been waaaaaaaaaaay longer than normal since I posted last... Blame Chris. He knows, he doesn't care. Neither do I, frankly. As much as I love you all, Chris trumps.

But seriously, today and Monday will be the only days this week that I don't see him. Can you say freaking spoiled? Yeah. It's been amazing, but it's going to make the next few weeks REALLY HARD. Because next week is crunch time, with finals the week after that and then... my 'break' from hell. I'm literally working every single day all break. Actually, I'm working every single day from the ninth to about... oh, mid-April. Yep. Every single day. I know, you're thinking, "What about Christmas? What about Sundays?" Yep, even those. I'm sure I'll get an earful about not working on Sundays, but if I don't, I won't make enough money to pay my tuition when March 1st rolls around. I know, depressing/scary/sad right? So honestly, I spent (and will spend) the majority of my week with Chris because I need to fill up the tank to keep me going for the next month, when I'm honestly not sure how much I'll get to see him. I'm sure I'll see him more than I'm thinking I will, because let's face it, we are kind of addicted to each other. But in a good way. :)

So I'll give you a rundown of my week, after Monday that is. Tuesday, went to work, then school, then drove to Salt Lake. Five Guys for dinner. (So good.) We talked about how smart we are (but seriously, we actually did talk about that) and other related topics, then headed back 'home' to watch... oh shoot, what DID we watch? Ummmm... dangit... what did we watch? I know at some point we played Harry Potter Scene It and I kicked his TRASH (he will deny this vehemently, but there's no way around it, I womped) and I seem to recall we watched... dangit, I don't even remember. He had class at nine and I had class at eleven so we figured we'd go really late, then do breakfast before heading to our respective places of education. Yeah, after sleeping for about five hours at my 'Salt Lake residence' (seriously, I might as well just move in) and then doing breakfast... yeah, he ended up skipping class and coming to mine instead. Yes, that does mean we drove down to Provo, and yes, he sat around doing nothing while I worked... Seriously, I had a work meeting at Sundance that lasted FOUR AND A HALF HOURS, it was utterly ridiculous. I had thought it would maybe be an hour or two... yeah, right. I finally got back to my apartment just before TEN. Ridiculous. At that point we probably should've just stayed in Provo... but we didn't. My one Thursday class got cancelled, so we were together all day until he had to work. It was fabulous. We attempted to watch Dune (too weird, we didn't finish) watched all three Robot Chicken Star Wars, watched Avatar, and of course, ridiculous amounts of conversation.

Today feels like Thursday because of that though. It's obnoxious.

Tomorrow... Full day of skiing! Yippee! And then... Chris! Meeting my parents! (Ay, I'm nervous.) Ugly Sweater Party! Double date with La and Marine! Church at Chris's ward and meeting HIS parents on Sunday! (Super nervous for that one... yikes.) And then... the week from hell! Yeahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment