Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blanket.

So, remember how I was really excited about what Chris got me for Christmas, and how he said it wasn't really that cool? Well, he was kinda right... He got me a GIANT 'cuddle blanket.' Okay, I will admit, when I opened it, I was disappointed. But it's growing on me. Especially since he left and now I have a giant blanket to cuddle with when I don't have him. A big blanket is better than the Utah sweatshirt I've been using. Like, if I fold this blanket into thirds, it's ALMOST as big as cuddling with Chris. Not good enough, but I'll take what I can get, ya know?
*Addendum. Cuddled with it last night and a) fell asleep super fast and b) stayed asleep all night. I think it's magic. (It's an addendum because I started this last night and then fell asleep.)

Anyway, he loved what I got him, which made me happy, but one of the tough things about dating a Vulcan is that I honestly can't really tell HOW MUCH he loved it. Either way, I thought it was cool. Sometime when I'm home I'll post it so you can see it, because it's wicked cool.

Sigh. Kind of in jest, I really wanna just marry the kid already.

BUT! Christmas with the 'in-laws!' It was great. I felt bad, I was actually super exhausted because I had a super tough lesson that afternoon, but they invited me to dinner (like, Chris didn't even bring me up. When he got to his parents' house his mom specifically invited me. COOL, RIGHT?) so I couldn't say no. Dinner was delicious, and of course I liked being with Chris. And getting in with the family. I like them a lot. I sat around looking like a zombie most of the time though... oh well. But craziest of crazy, they got me a present! That made me feel pretty cool. It was a little set of good-smelling stuff from Bath & Body Works. Yeah, they've got me figured out! F'reals. That made me feel pretty awesome. :)

And then... sigh. Waking up at 7:15 to be at work at 7:30 sucks super bad. I thank every god and goddess in the universe that I don't have to be at Sundance until 9:45 in the mornings. Get up at 8:45, easy peasy, in contrast.

Still trying to figure out what we're going to do about New Year's. Wahoo.

Oh! And one more thing. I did my first IQA West video chat last night. Freaking awesome. QUIDKIDS FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment