Friday, December 16, 2011

Weirdo.

So let me tell you a little bit about my friend, Weirdo Blogstalker. She is fantastic. Apart from saving kittens from burning buildings and working to end world hunger, she occasionally likes to hang out with me and read my blog. After reading my blog, she will often tell me how much she loves me, and how happy my being in love makes her. Ha. She makes me happy.
Honestly, have you ever experienced the phenomenon that occurs when you have someone with whom to share your happiness? Your happiness somehow becomes exponentially greater, until you're reduced to a pile of lovesick giggling.
Okay, not really, but I will admit that whenever she tells me how much she loves me and Chris, I somehow get all giggly and love-struck. It's weird. And frankly a little abnormal.

Anyway, my dearest most beloved Weirdo, I just want you to know that you are beautiful and I adore you! xoxo and all of that stuff.


Moving on. Finally finished my stupid paper today at about 3:30. Woot. I have to admit though, I still don't feel like finals are over. It hasn't hit me yet that I'm free for the next couple of weeks. I still have this little lurking stress headache. So I'm definitely looking forward to a night full of Skyrim and texting Chris to relax. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to give my first adult 'lesson!' Haha, not really, I'm just heading up to work a little early to ski for an hour with my friend Francis. He skied for the first time today, and I'm looking forward to having a student to explain things to on a more technical level. And, of course, I'm excited to ski! Woot.

Then work, then work again, then Skyrim, then sleep, then CHRIS. :) Hurray.

No comments:

Post a Comment