Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Care.

So last night I was up pretty much all night with Chris being sick. (What?! You stayed at his house overnight again?! Yes, I did. Personally, I think it's a little difficult to be any sort of immoral when your boyfriend is puking his guts out all night.) Not exactly the highlight of my life. I felt so bad. Basically I just sat around and comforted him when he wasn't... yeah...
But here's a little moment of dumb/sappy/perhaps adorable? I feel like you can truly say you like/love (yeah, we may or may not have just reached that milestone...) someone when you don't care that they just spent the past ten minutes puking, all you want to do is hold them and make them feel better. You just want to take care of them. You want them to feel better so badly that it's almost painful. You ask them every five minutes if they're SURE there's nothing more you can do for them. People might be surprised to hear that coming from me of all people. Me, the girl who doesn't particularly care for children and sometimes comes across as utterly heartless...
Honestly though, as soon as he walked back in the room, sat down next to me and then whispered, "Jen... will you hold me?" I was toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment