Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sturdy.

Although it isn't really looking like Christmas anywhere but at Sundance, we've been listening to festive music at Outdoors Unlimited for the past little while, and I realized that I'm a lot like the tree in the park. You know, the sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow. :)

 My cousin got engaged yesterday. Never thought I'd see the day! But she doesn't want a ring... which I find extremely odd, especially because they're planning on getting married in August. (Yes, eight month engagement. Whatevs.) Does she WANT to get hit on while she's engaged...? Shrug.

I hate rocks. They're sharp, destructive, and they ruin people's skis. Aka our rental skis. Which means guess who gets to do all of the work on them? Yep, you got it, me. I mean, it could be a lot worse, but right now I've been coming to work at Outdoors directly from Sundance, which means I'm in full under armor, which gets hot even when I'm NOT working on skis. Add in working on skis, which makes me hot normally to the point that I'm going to start bringing basketball shorts to work, and I literally die of heat within the first five minutes. Yeah. It's awesome.

I just finished Chris's Christmas present. I think it looks absolutely incredible, but I can't share it, because... yeah... it has his name on it... Maybe I will share it without his name. LOLz. If I do share it, it won't be until after he sees it, because frankly, I don't want to ruin the surprise! :)

Sigh. I've got to be honest, I'd really like to sleep in tomorrow instead of going to church. But to church I will go, with Chris at my side, and we will stay awake the entire time.

2 comments:

  1. You literally die?
    Made me think of this:
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIT'RALLY... DIE. (You won't get that, but it's from HumorU. Sometimes I wish that I could show people things from my brain, so that they'd get my quotes.)

    ReplyDelete