Monday, January 2, 2012

2012.

Okay, so, I know I'm a little late, but in my defense, my roommate took our router when she moved out and the one I ordered won't be here until Wednesday. So. Yeah.

2011 Highlights
-working at the barn
-Aspen Grove round 2!
-Outdoors Unlimited
-Sundance
-joining the Quidditch team
-Skyrim
-the many, many wonderful people I met (and blogged about lol)

But, of course, #1 best thing of 2011, was Chris. (D'awwwwwww.)

2012 Resolutions
1. Play lots, and lots, and LOTS of Quidditch.
2. Get a B average Winter semester.
3. EMT certify.
4. Study Abroad Summer term - NZ, Australia, and Fiji.
5. Travel.
6. Be an awesome girlfriend, and keep Chris around. (Moment of cheese/ridiculousness: keep Chris around long enough that he'll ask me to marry him... IT'S A POSSIBILITY, OKAY?)
7. Live in the now.

And, 8. TRY to keep blogging every day. Although, you may have noticed, since I started dating Chris, the blog posts have gotten fewer and farther between.

New Year's? Ummmmm yeah, Chris and I were watching football/Firefly/things to keep us awake... and totally ended up falling asleep and sleeping through the whole New Year thing. Whoops...

My 'REAL' present from Chris came, and it is SO FREAKING COOL. It's a leather-bound copy of The Hobbit with ORIGINAL TOLKIEN ILLUSTRATIONS. Um, yeah, does not get any cooler than that. I'm so excited. It is so great to me that Chris and I both have the same dream to have a library filled with really fantastic books, most particularly leather-bound, quality stuff. Although honestly my greatest dream is to have first-edition copies of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, that will probably never happen, so I am perfectly content with this copy. It's so cool. I don't think I acted as excited as I should have, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. What's funny is that when I was trying to figure it out, and I knew he'd gone to the Gateway, the first store I asked about was Barnes & Noble (he lied and said he didn't go there). Yeah, we're the same person.


I'm fairly certain that I haven't gone for more than 24 hours without seeing Chris this whole break, but when school starts that's going to change, and I'm not going to lie, it's going to be incredibly hard. I do NOT like spending time away from him. Call me cheesy or whatever, but I honestly want to be with him all the time. Yeah, remember that stuff I said about liking my me time? Buncha bull. Give me Chris, 24/7 please.

Anyway, I should probably get ready for bed, since I have work in the morning. Sigh.

Oh! And! Since I promised, here is a picture of my cleats. :)
Yeehaw, we're going retro! Did I tell you that? Yeah, it's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment