Monday, September 5, 2011

Shut-In.

So this weekend, David came up to Logan with me. What on earth would possess him to want such a thing, I will probably never know. But anyway, this weekend generally consisted of us sitting around watching movies, listening to music, and sorting through my stuff. I know, right?! So exciting. Definitely anyone's idea of a good time. Oh, and let's not forget that we made blondies. Which were actually really good. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/blonde-brownies-i/detail.aspx Try them.
On one note, we watched the live-action Avatar. And even though I complained the entire time, it actually wasn't that bad. Sure, they messed up my two favorite characters, and the costume design left something to be desired, and they mispronounced a bunch of things (seriously? I mean, it's not like you didn't have a show to watch to tell you how to pronounce Aang's name...), but the set design was fantastic, the bending was sweet, and it was admittedly kind of cool to see Avatar in real life. I think that if I weren't such a diehard Avatar fan, I would've thought the movie was sweet, and started watching the show. I'm glad I watched the show first.
Right now at this very moment, David is also blogging, and I just have to say that it cracks me up. He cracks me up. WE crack me up.
On another note, I realized that compliments make me extremely uncomfortable. Why that is, I'm not exactly sure. But it's making me re-evaluate what I want in a relationship. Most girls (I'm serious, don't even deny this) hold the belief that it is their boyfriends' duty to pay them endless and personalized compliments every five seconds on the second (but isn't it?). Apparently that is not really my thing. Maybe more like every five years on the year...
On a third note, we're leaving in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment