Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Glee.

Okay, so, I have this guilty pleasure. You might have heard of it, it's this tv show called


Yeah. I know. It's ridiculous. But I can't get enough of it!!
Tonight was the premiere of season 3. It seems crazy that it's 'Senior Year' and all that. But this show is just so darn clever. Aside from the great music, there are moments that just make me laugh until my eyes water. Sometimes it's probably not on purpose, I just laugh because show choir just makes me laugh, but sometimes it is. Like when Sue was trying to figure out what she should be against in her campaign for Congress and Becky said, "What about toast? Bread's already been baked, why do you need to bake it again?" BAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard. I don't even know why. I think because toast is something so unobtrusive, and maybe because I never really thought about it before, but toast really doesn't make sense. I mean, why do we bake it again? Food for thought... (Pun intended.)
Other than making me laugh, this show is cute. I will admit that Kurt and Blaine's relationship actually totally creeps me out, but if I look past the fact that they're boys, it's super adorable, and kind of jealousy stirring. Who doesn't want that dream to come true? (Not the gay bit, the wow-he-is-so-gorgeous-I-wonder-if-he'd-ever-date-me-and-months-later-holy-crap-did-he-really-just-kiss-me bit.)
And of course, Rachel still drives me crazy, but makes me really grateful that the super talented girl that I went to high school with was not obnoxious and big-headed. Just annoyingly confident, outgoing, and popular. Yeah, okay, I'll admit it, I'm jealous.
And Schu and Emma, okay, I'm mad we missed that. It was kind of like Bones getting pregnant without us getting any juice. Grrrrrrr.
Anyway, aside from Glee, today was nice. Typical Tuesday, except that Gardner was around at work, and he makes me super nervous. Especially when he wears his biking stuff. If you've ever had a manager who's a cyclist, you understand. It's awkward. ~shiver~
David and I took my slackline to Kiwanis Park. I suck. But he sucks too, so I didn't feel too bad. We also climbed trees, which I do not suck at. Getting down is always a little sketchy for me. I'm always nervous that I'll fall down and break something. That's my biggest fear, is breaking something. Whenever I fall, I immediately freak out and make sure I didn't break anything. Broken bones would ruin my life. I would go so insane if I broke anything, especially anything on my lower half. You can ski with a broken arm. So in my stupidness, I'm generally pretty cautious, although I prefer the term calculating. So far, it's taken good care of me. Knock on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment