Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Messin'.

Okay, I'm seriously a terrible person.

But, a la David on Bryce, I am playing a prank on someone.

And keeping it a secret is KILLING ME.

Anyway, today was good. Sleeping in. (10am is sleeping in, grosssssss.) J-Dawgs with my brother from another mother T-Torg. Glee. Oh, yeah, school in there somewhere too.

I have mosquito bites on my legs from my date in the park. (You know, I realized that reading this blog, you must think I'm a freakin' dating machine. But three dates in a month after an eight-month drought... not my idea of a dating machine.)

And my car stereo is still wounded...

Last night I was so tempted to blog at midnight because I was going completely stir crazy (I have this thing against posting more than once a 'day'). I wanted to ski or rock climb or goof off or SOMETHING and I just could not even take it in. In fact, I'm still going slightly crazy. Going climbing with Cynth on Saturday, and I seriously cannot even hold in my excitement.

I am seriously an addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment