Monday, February 7, 2011

Yoga.

It's almost certainly one of my favorite things in the world. I am terrible at it because I am incredibly UN-flexible, but I just love the feeling of dedicating a certain amount of time to zoning out of the world and forgetting about literally everything but my own breathing, my body, and the voice of whoever is guiding me. Usually it's Rodney. He's the bomb.
Anyway... just thought you should know that I'm still alive.

I've created another blog. http://thegreatestthingsinceslicedbread.tumblr.com/
I know, I know, I know. But this blog is meant to be more of an outlet for my silliness. This blog is going to be about my actual life, and quiet thoughtful musings and such.

May I just say that balance is hard to find? Oh, and I love Ray LaMontagne. Be Here Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment