Sunday, February 20, 2011

California.

So... I leave in like, less than seven hours and I am completely, 100%, NOT PACKED. In fact, my room is still a huge mess. And what did I do today? Sat around and played Oblivion. In my hugely messy room. With my packing list staring me in my face.

This is so bad.

But I'm also really excited, because the forecast for Thursday (Disneyland day) is mostly sunny. And yes, I do mean the forecast in Anaheim. I'm not stupid.

On a side note, I really miss Brandon. And not even necessarily my boyfriend. I just miss having him around. It's been so weird, I haven't seen him since he broke up with me. That's like, the first time in a waaaaaaay long time. It's just weird. He was such a huge part of my life. But now I realize that he pretty much WAS my social life. Yikes. I think that's what always happens to me. I've never really had a legitimate social life, because when I have a boyfriend, he is everything, and as soon as he's gone, I feel like a loser until the next one comes along. And the vicious cycle continues. Until NOW. No boyfriend until after la mission! (Yeah, like three years. The longest time period since I was FIFTEEN.) Yes, it's going to be hard. But I'm going to be so much better for it.

FREEEEEEEDOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment