Friday, February 18, 2011

Bored.

I figured it out. I'm so freaking bored of life and everything about it. When I'm bored, I sleep. Hence why I've been sleeping so much.
And I have no idea how to make myself become un-bored. That scares me.

You know what else? Without Brandon, I don't have a social life. None. Zip. Zero. That scares me too. As much as I love being alone and listening to music and playing Oblivion (which I admittedly can't right now because it has a glitch) it's weird and kind of sucks to suddenly not have at least one someone to hang out with. Yuck, I hate this feeling.

On a good note though, last night I went to the Pendulum concert. :O Ahhhhhhhmazing. Rob Swire is so attractive and such a talented vocalist. And it was so great to just dance around to incredible music and forget about life for awhile. Sigh.

I just need to un-bore myself. And it's WAY harder than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment