Monday, February 28, 2011

Dress.

You know that show, Say Yes to the Dress?
Well, for kicks and giggles I decided to pretend to be engaged and go try on this wedding dress that I've been looking at in an Allyse's Bridal catalog and wondering what it would look like on me.

AND IT WAS PERFECT.

I'm not even joking, the moment I had it on I nearly cried. I just could not stop gushing about it, and how much I loved it. It has everything I want, TO A T. The Queen Anne neckline is perfect, as is the line created by the jacket. It fits beautifully, making me look skinny (I know, I am, but still) and it has the perfect amount of train. It's not TOO girly but it's not too boring either.

I'm serious, it's perfect. And I want it so bad. I'm trying to figure out a way to get my daddy to buy it for me now before they stop making it, because hey, it's perfect, and it will be one less expense come real wedding time. It's got the One Ring's chance in Mount Doom of actually working, but hey, worth a try.

It's just.... perfect. And I just thought you should know.



*DISCLAIMER - I am not engaged. I don't even have a boyfriend, or a potential boyfriend! I was just curious as to what I look like in white...

No comments:

Post a Comment