Friday, April 29, 2011

Boise.

Where's a map?

So, I'm going to Boise with Bre. She needed someone to come with her, and I wanted to go see Brandon, so it worked out nicely. And I have to say, even though it has been made very clear to me that nothing is going to happen, I am absurdly excited to see that boy! I mean, come on, he is my best friend after all. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know.

Also, I'm sorry I've been AWOL for a while. I've been working a lot and moving and running around like a chicken with its head cut off. But for the most part, I've been feeling pretty good.

Great news though! (I'm pretty sure.) I'm still on probation, which means I get to stay at Aspen Grove for the summer, AND stay at BYU in the fall!!!! Unless I end up deciding to go to South Africa for a horse internship... but I suppose we'll have to see. The craziest thing is, my mom is actually like, supporting the idea. It's kind of weird. But anyway, here's the link. http://wildcoasthorsebackadventures.yolasite.com/volunteer-program.php

I NEED TO SLEEP! So, good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment