Friday, April 1, 2011

Kimberly.

Remember Kim, from my previous post? The one whose leukemia came out of remission? Well, she went home today. Real home. Even though we weren't super close, I will miss her cute smile and her fun personality. But I can guarantee you that heaven is very happy to have her back. Love you sweetie!

On a less sad note, it's April Fool's Day, which (in contrast with last year) I am not digging. So many people are pretending to get engaged... ugh. Brandon's prank on his brother was awesome (I won't go into detail, but I can assure you the delivery was perfection, Dill totally bought it!) but Daniel's attempted prank on me this morning (at eight! It was early!) did not get bought so easily.

Good note. I have (YET ANOTHER) horse. Only this one I think will be my actual boy. He's the sweetest boy on the planet. His name is Ryder and he's a fifteen-year-old bay Mustang. Yes, MUSTANG! Woot! He's super patient and has a really expressive face. He hates hoses but loves to be groomed. He's not such a fan of sugar but he LOVES carrots. He would much rather be outside and he tends to be more of a Mustang than he should be sometime. (IE he's not as obedient as he should be.) But he is SO cuuuuuuuuute. I can't wait to take pictures of that cutie pie and put them up on the internets. I love him. I feel like he loves me too but of course I don't know. He definitely trusts me. Gosh I love him. He's a big beefy horse but he's just a sweetheart. Whoa, I just realized... he is Brandon in horsey form... I love my big sweet men. :) He doesn't get taken care of much, but I am taking him under my wing and making him my baby.

Anyway, life is pretty good. I love the barn, I love the sun, I love The Biggest Loser, and I love being lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment