Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nebraska?

So, to add freaky to the freaky, remember how I JUST BARELY said I thought it would be cool to be a professional groom instead of going to college? Yeah... registered for the heck of it as a potential employee on Yard and Groom (http://www.yardandgroom.com/) and within hours heard from this barn about this job http://www.yardandgroom.com/jobs/united-states/nebraska/working-student/17465. Yeah. Seriously. Like, potential job offer already.
I'm FREAKING out.
I'm thinking... can I do that? What about Aspen Grove? What about school? What about... yeah, what about it? I've said before and I'll said it again that school can wait. There is absolutely nowhere written in the guidebook of life that I, Jennifer Jewell, must graduate from college before the age of 22. (Which, by the way, is not happening.) BYU is always going to be here. But Joya de Andalucia? I'm not particularly sure that's an opportunity that's going to stick around.
Obviously, it's not like I'm seriously considering this job or anything (yet!) but it's definitely on the table. I would learn SO MUCH about horses and it would be so incredible. I'm just... this is just... yeah.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment