Monday, May 2, 2011

Purge.

So, today I did a 'friend purge' on Facebook. I deleted a bunch of people that I never talk to and wouldn't talk to if I saw them on the street or on campus or whatever. It really wasn't anything personal, it was just pointless. Facebook in general is pointless, but there have been more than a few times where I've seen a person pop up on my news feed and thought, 'Why on earth am I still friends with that person?' Now I've gotten rid of a bunch of them and it is extremely satisfying. (No offense guys...)
Anyway, today is my second full day in Boise and for the most part it's just like any other place in the world. Except that some of the time it's better, because it has Brandon in it. Sappy moment over. But seriously, I missed him like crazy and it has been so wonderful to get to hang out with him. Even though he's not my boyfriend anymore, he's still my best friend and being around him makes me happy. It's funny, I don't even care what we do, even if we just sit and watch a movie or watch his fire burn, I'm perfectly happy. I hate missing him. I hate having him far away. And to be honest, I kinda hate that I fell in love with him. It was definitely not my intention, to say the very least.
But that's not the point. The point is, I'm really glad I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment