Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mad.

Just, mad.

I HATE YOU FLORIDA GATORS!

You beat up my Jimmer.

Although, it was due to our weakness that I have been complaining about ALL SEASON LONG that we let so many of their shots get in - our defense needs an overhaul, desperately. Especially if we're going to maintain any semblance of greatness now that Jimmer is gone. ~sniff~ We never stick to our guys, and somehow always end up in a giant blue or white blob right under the basket, as the three Mr. Completely Unguarded over there just shot goes sailing through the hoop completely uncontested...

Sigh.

Rebounds and tight defense, I've been saying it all season. Get it under control Cougs. I'll be watching you next season. Let's hope Steve-o gets some more PT, seeing as how he's the best rebounder on the team...

Do you think I should write Dave Rose a letter?

No comments:

Post a Comment