Monday, March 7, 2011

Headaches.

They won't go away.

I would wager that most of you have never experienced a quite lovely phenomenon known as 'VR Sickness' or virtual reality sickness. It is pretty much identical to motion sickness when it comes to symptoms, but it is crazy uncomfortable.

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a 'gamer' but I will admit that I play a pretty fair share of video games. I steer very clear of MMO's (massive multiplayer online) because I know straight up that I would get addicted and never stop.

Anyway, the point is, I know what VR sickness is like. The worst game in the world for me is BioShock. Oh my gosh, that game destroys my brain. Five minutes in and I'm running out of the room trying to keep my insides on my insides. Needless to say, I never bought BioShock.

Right now, I have VR sickness. Really bad. But I haven't even looked at a video game in days. Seriously. But my head is killing me, I feel dizzy, my hands are shaking, and I'm scared to yawn. I'm more than slightly worried. When I close my eyes, the world starts to spin.

The thing is, this has been pretty common lately, and that has me really worried.

The headaches are the worst... and they won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment