Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jon.

So, there's this guy...

Lol, don't worry, this is not me admitting my undying love for this person. Anyway his name is Jon, and we've been friends for like... six years. We got really close my sophomore year of high school, and then he went on his mission, and I moved to Provo, and life happened, and we just don't talk much anymore. Anyway, yesterday I texted him to see if I could tag along with him to church. Obviously, being Jon, he said of course.

And, being Jon, he somehow weaseled almost everything out of me. I think I may actually be getting to the bottom of this. (This being... everything.)

And, being Jon, he made me feel completely guilty yet very hopeful and optimistic at the same time. I don't know how he does that.

But his hugs... they sure help.

No comments:

Post a Comment