Wednesday, March 9, 2011

74.

That's how many days I have to wait until I get to return to my most beloved Aspen Grove.

Yesterday, when I got the call with the job offer, I almost passed out. I was so excited when I got offered MY JOB (the split!!!!!!!) that I almost didn't answer her. I was freaking out, to the max. I still am freaking out, to the max.

ASPEN GROVE!!!!!!!

Halle-freakin-lujah. I love Aspen Grove. Everything about it. Even the cleaning days. Because let's face it, every job needs a downside. And learning how to make the most beautiful hospital corner known to man is not really a downside. I'm just lame, and have to complain about something. But right now, I don't even care! I WANT to go clean, like, now. I wanna pull linens and vacuum and clean toilets and mop showers and OH MY GOSH I'M GOING BACK TO ASPEN GROVE!!!!!

Sorry, I'm really excited, can you tell?

I guess I should explain why I love Aspen Grove. First off, I love the job itself. Ropes course and lifeguard. It's the perfect balance. Not so much pool that I get sick of it, but not so much ropes course that I stay white all summer. (Yeah, I'm shallow, what can I say?) I get to know two separate groups of coworkers really well, and bond with them. (PS One of my best friends in the whole universe got a job lifeguarding. His name is Scott and we are going to have the best summer ever.)
Second off, the setting literally cannot be beaten. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the mountains, especially these mountains, and nothing makes me happier than being in them.
Third off, the people who work here are always top-notch. (I'm not sure I am, but whatever.) Wonderful people from BYU who are all fun and fantastic. Gosh, I'm so excited to meet this year's staff. YEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, I'm just really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment