Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pendulum.

Have you ever heard of them? I mean the band. But seriously, if you've never heard of them or heard their music, you are sincerely missing out. You have no idea. Look up 'Watercolour' and 'Witchcraft.' Imagine awesome electronic dance beat accompanied by heavy bass, SICK guitar riffs, and absolutely gorgeous vocals by Rob Swire. Mmmmm, muy delicioso.
So anyway, life is good. I've been watching extensive amounts of Glee and listening to tons of music and spending a lot of time in my deliciously comfortable king bed. It makes me a little lonely, but I sure do like it. If I lie in the middle and stretch both my arms out straight to the side I can't touch the edges of the bed. Crazy huh? So big. If I have a skinny husband it will be great. Admittedly I am getting a teeny bit tired of my two and a half year old niece... but I've never been much of a kid person so it's not really a surprise. I'll be okay though, don't you fret. :)
On a side note, I love Whoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment