Monday, January 16, 2012

Shiver.

Okay, I am utterly freezing. We got done with Quidditch practice a little over an hour ago (Quidditch practice, yeah right, we did not practice) and I am still shivering violently. Ugh. To top things off, I'm pretty sure I have swimmer's ear, and my right ear is killing me. Oh my life.

So, I realize that this is my first post in 11 days. I am starting to take a post out of WoaSM's blog... Just kidding. I have just been absurdly busy with school, work, and Chris; and there really isn't anything going on in my life worth talking about. I'm always tired, I'm almost always cold, and I always have a giant heap of things to do that just aren't getting done.

Oh, and those nights when I'm not working and Chris is (and thus, we aren't spending time together)? I'm usually video chatting with my friends from IQA West. Yeah, that's how we Quidditch players roll.

On the subject of Quidditch, we finalized our Snow Cup roster and we have SIXTEEN people coming! Yeah! Needless to say, I am stoked. Although I am a) nervous because it will be cold and I'm a baby about the cold, and b) nervous about Keeping against Chris, and c) scared that I will suck at Quidditch and my whole team will think I'm a fool.

Anyway, I'm technically supposed to be working... but I'm freezing and my ear really hurts (I'm pretty sure I have swimmer's ear). So, I think I'm going to go try and get warm. Slash, not be a slacker.

Last thing! It snowed today! At least in Salt Lake. Yay snow. :)

4 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! You left his real name in!!!!

    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep doing that... I fixed it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what I do. Ctrl+f then type in my real name. Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except that, when you read this post, I hadn't fixed it yet, and you didn't even notice...

    ReplyDelete