Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Frustration.

Okay, so, I'm just going to spew out frustrations. Most of these things aren't personal, so don't take them personally.

I'm so freaking tired of being tired but not being able to sleep. It's just been the last couple of days, I've had insomnia like never before. I have no idea what the problem is. I've also developed a ridiculously annoying case of Restless Leg Syndrome, seriously in the past week. No clue what's up with that either.

I'm sick of this stupid weather. For the love of all that is holy, just be summer already. I'm seriously going f**king insane.

I'm tired of relationships.

I'm tired of people saying they'll do something and then not doing it.

I'm REALLY tired of iTunes giving me grief. Granted, it's just been within the past hour or so, but this is effing ridiculous. I've uninstalled and reinstalled like five times. And don't tell me it wasn't installed correctly, because it was installed the only way it can be, you stupid computer.

And AVG? Don't only scan 3% of my computer in an hour when I have you set to high priority, AKA just scan my damn computer and do it now.

I don't care that I don't live in the UK, I want to watch this video without having to download sketchy programs that may or may not have ruined my computer.

I'm so sick of 'photographers'. Oh my GOSH, just because you can take a picture at a wedding does not make you a wedding photographer.

And don't get me started on people who parade their relationships all over Facebook like everybody wants to know that your 8th boyfriend makes you realize that "you didn't know it could be this good." Oh please, you've said that about every guy you've dated and then as soon as they broke up with you for the third time you started calling them the biggest douchebags on the planet.

I'm so tired of being the only one who makes any effort in a relationship, of any sort. I should not have to text you three or four times over a span of four hours to get a simple yes or no answer out of you when your last text was less than a minute before the first reply I sent to it. I mean, please. If you don't want to talk to me, or be my friend, or date me, just tell me. I'm so sick of being dragged along out of pity.

And I'm especially tired of being the only one who seems to care about said relationships, especially one in particular. Again, if you don't want to be my friend, or my boyfriend, or whatever, please, STOP LETTING ME THINK YOU GIVE A $H!T. I'd like to say I've had about enough of being the handtowel (you know, just gets used, and you never notice it until it isn't there, and then you get mad at it for not being there, as if it's the handtowel's fault) but the truth is, I'm too insecure to let even the shambliest of relationships go. I care way too much about people, and it drives me crazy, because it usually results in my being a doormat, or a handtowel, or some other unappreciated object.

I mean, when I say I almost completely blew off life and came to visit you 300 miles away from where I live, don't immediately respond with "Where would you sleep though?" Ugh, gosh, buzz kill. Here I am, trying to tell you that I miss you like crazy, enough to blow like a hundred bucks on you, and you don't even say, "That would've been fun, I would've loved to see you."?

Here, will you pull this knife out of my heart?

[Really AVG? You've been at 84% for half an hour now. This is getting beyond absurd.]

Why is it that the few people who DO actually initiate contact, just bug me? Like, come on, you're 21 years old, you're a big boy, you're going to have to figure out this whole dating thing BY YOURSELF. I'm not the freaking Dater's Almanac for crying out loud.

I'm tired of getting asked the same questions by the same people. Look, I promise that if something were to change, I would tell you. No, I don't have a plan, don't act like that's the most heinous crime on the planet.

I am going (*&$#$(*%#*&)#%)(*& insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment