Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chapter.

"If you close your eyes and listen close, you can hear that chapter close." -Relient K, 'I Don't Need a Soul'
So Brandon and I decided to give dating over the summer a whirl. I'm not sure he's a hundred percent thrilled but I'm not gonna love it either. Although I'm thrilled to be dating him still, I'm going to miss him like crazy. But I feel like this will be good for him, and me too. Don't get me wrong, I love Brandon, but he can sometimes be kind of a martyr. It's just because he's a good guy and has a heart that just can't let him not be helpful. It's a lovely quality, but sometimes it drives me nuts. Do what you wanna cuz ya wanna! You don't need anyone's permission to live your life the way you want to. Yes, we're bound by our humanity and society to a certain degree, but it doesn't need to control us. I'm tired of letting worry and fear and misgivings hold me back. I've had enough, and if I can help Brandon, then cool. You determine your worth to yourself. Sometimes you have to be unafraid of taking life and just... taking it!

Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment