Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sabbatical.

Okay guys, just so you don't freak out, I'm going to tell you right now that I'm not going to be blogging again for a while. Maybe ever. I guess we'll see.

Nothing is terribly wrong, don't worry. I just have some things I need to figure out/take care of without sharing them with the entire internet. And you know how I am, if I blog, it's going to be pretty much laying my life bare. For once in my life, I'm going to look inward instead of outward to solve the mysteries of life.

Just to throw you guys a bone, Chris and I went to the MuteMath concert last night for Valentine's Day. It was incredible. They were amazing. Just standing there for two hours with Chris's arms wrapped around me listening to some of my favorite songs on the planet... little piece of heaven. Wait, PDA?! What? Yes. It was so... ah. Great.

One last thing, if you haven't listened to Imagine Dragons's new EP, go do it. NOW. Here's my favorite, Radioactive. I literally can't get enough.
http://soundcloud.com/igamusic/imagine-dragons-radioactive

I probably will get back on once in about a month or so to tell you about the Western Cup. I'm playing for the Lost Boys. I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment