Saturday, January 22, 2011

Momentum.

The biggest (and best) climbing gym in the whole state of Utah has a late night climb every month. 10-2, $5, climb all you want. Well, kind of all you want. To call it a madhouse would be a huge understatement. There were SO MANY PEOPLE THERE! I wish I had taken my camera. Oh well. Maybe in February. ;) It was seriously so crazy. People were standing in lines four or five deep to wait for a rope. Any rope! It was fun though. I went with Brett, who I haven't seen since last summer, and even though I still cannot put that kid in a box, it was a blast. I miss climbing. I haven't been since November eighth, with Jacob. ~unidentifiable 'mer' face~ Although right now I have skiing to distract me, I still miss climbing. I really need to get started working out for climbing season. My arms are so weak. I can't even really pretend to be Sharma anymore. :(
On another note, I hate my printer. That is all.

But I love Saturdays. I love homemade applesauce and ~drumroll please~ tonight Brandon and I are going to attempt to make homemade MARSHMALLOWS!!!! I know, I know, crazy. But I'm really excited. Next weekend it homemade fig newtons. :) Yum.

Oh yeah, and I kinda got a job. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment