Monday, March 5, 2012

Gravity.

Okay, I'm a totally bad liar, I can't stay away from this thing. I'm like the moon and blogger is Earth. Whatever. Anyway. So, a few updates.

1. I have the most killer goggle tan on the planet. I'll post a good picture asap.

2. I still haven't missed a Woods family birthday. Chris's dad's this weekend made six. In less than four months.

3. On the subject of Woods family birthdays, Chris's little sister Kitt is probably one of my favorite people. Seriously, coolest twelve year old ever.

4. Again on the subject of Woods family birthdays, Beatles Rock Band. Vocals. 99% on Expert. WHAT WHAT?! Yeah. That's right.

5. Lastly on the subject of Woods family birthdays. Bumper cars. 'nuff said.

6. WESTERN CUP IN FOURRRRRR DAYSSSSSSSSS.

7. Sleeping in on Tuesdays now because I'm not gonna lie, I'm super burned out right now. Thanks Kipper.

8. Staying in school.

9. Johnny Lingo! A wise philosophy.

10. NEW SKIS.

11. Um. Finally bought a road bike. Yup. Stoked. So, so, so stoked.

12. My mom's birthday today, and realizing that my dad is turning FIFTY SEVEN this year. Yikes.

13. My roommates (well, other than my room-roommate) drive me completely insane. I might have to take a picture of their toilet before we have cleaning checks, it is seriously the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, and they've only lived here two months. Thankfully our gas bills are going down, but our last electric bill was A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS. I've just about had it.

Tomorrow is my interview for my ecclesiastical endorsement. Hopefully my bishop will sign it... perks of working Sundays, yeah!

Sigh. I gots a paper to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment